- Pilates 5:30pm. Instructor: Anita Bondi
- Modern Dance and Improvisation/InterPlay 7:15pm. Instructor: Anita Bondi
- Singing Actors Studio (SAS!) Ages 12 and Up 6:30-8pm Includes 30 Minute Private Lesson Instructor: Jasmine Thomas
- Modern Dance* (Teens and Adults) 5:30-7pm. $15 per class. Drop-ins Welcome. Work Study Available. Instructor: Kathy Kroll
- Beginner Ballet* (Children 9+, Teens and Adults) 7-8pm. $11 per class. Instructor Paula Heeschen.
- Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Swing & Hustle (Beginner & Intermediate) 7:30-8:15pm. Instructor: Eileen Walden
- Adult Ballet* 12-1pm. $11 per class in monthly payments. Instructor: Paula Heeschen
- Intermediate Ballet/Pointe* (Teens and Adults) 5:30-6:30pm $15 per class, siblings discounted. Instructor: Diane Verdi
- Tango Argentino 7-9pm. Instructor: Olga McGuire
- NEPA D&D 7pm-10pm $2.50/game; First session free for new players. With NEPA D&D
- Kyokushin Karate 7:30-9pm. Instructor: Robert Joyner
- Senior Ballet* 1:30-2:30pm. Instructor: Diane Verdi
- Fundamentals of Acting Ages 14 and Up 7-8:30pm $60/month Instructor: Gillian Turner
There are no Friday classes.
- African Dance 9-10am (Children ages 5 and up). All levels welcomed. Instructor: Crystal Harrison
- Kyokushin Karate 9:30-11am Instructor: Robert Joyner
- African Dance (Adults) 12 noon-1:30pm All levels welcomed. Instructor: Crystal Harrison
- Pre-ballet* (Children ages 4-7) 10-11am $15 per class, siblings discounted. Instructor: Diane Verdi
- Ballet* (Ages Teens and adults) 11am-12:15pm $15 per class, siblings discounted. Instructor: Diane Verdi
- Theater Studio: A Confidence Theater rehearsals are usually on Sunday 4-6pm-contact them for dates
- Broadway Style Jazz 6-7:30pm (Ages 14+, all levels) Drop in - $12 per class 5 class pass available for $55 Instructor: Calli-Ann Linares
- Musical Theater Workshop Sundays 7:30-9pm $60/month Instructor:Brandon Hanks
*Registration for SVPA Ballet and Modern Dance classes taugh by Kathy Kroll, Paula Heeschen and Diane Verdi:
there is a one time registration fee of $25; one per family for the (September- August) School Year.